evolves and becomes Science and Technology for Energy Transition (STET) in 2022
Welcome to the online article submission and editorial system for Science and Technology for Energy Transition (STET) - the new name for Oil & Gas Science and Technology (OGST).
STET is an international scientific journal supported by IFPEN (IFP Energies nouvelles) and CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), both major French research organisations in energy. The journal is intended to be a forum for exchanging and sharing scientific results focusing on effective and sustainable energy transition in response to climate change.
STET covers the full range of subjects and disciplines related to the development of scientific and technological solutions, complemented by techno-economic studies and life cycle analysis which enable energy transition to meet climate and societal challenges.
The journal publishes original research papers, review articles, and special issues that provide summaries of international projects, conferences, or more focused topics. Multidisciplinary papers presenting integrated energy systems which incorporate several sub-systems will be particularly suitable for the journal.
More information: www.stet-review.org
Topics of interest
- Hydrogen and hydrogenated molecules (synthesis, storage, transportation, distribution, e-fuels)
- Bio-resources and waste (collection, capture, storage, conversion)
- Wind, marine and geothermal energy
- Solar energy including solar fuels
- Electrification of transportation
- CCUS (Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage)
- Energy storage (electrochemical, chemical, thermal, gravity, hyperbaric)
- Networks, smart grids
- Energy systems (scenarios, optimisation, management, uses, technological coupling)
- Interaction with climate and the environment
- Life cycle analysis and raw materials for energy transition
Open Access and indexation
The journal has an editorial board comprising of international experts from academia and industry. It is indexed in the major international databases. All articles are rigorously peer-reviewed according to established rules, thus guaranteeing the journal’s high standards of quality.
It is a diamond open access journal, supported by IFPEN and CEA. Consequently, the journal is free for readers and authors do not have to pay any article processing charges to publish in it.
STET is the new name of former OGST (Oil and Gas Science & Technology). So STET is labelled in WoS and will have an Impact Factor.